Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with sergis.lv!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Rev'it Trousers Jeans Austin TF Medium Blue
- Brands Rev'it
- Product Code: Rev'it Trousers Jeans Austin TF Medium Blue
- Availability: In Stock
The clean, tapered fit of the Austin motorcycle jeans combine Cordura® denim with strategically positioned PWR | shield to create an incredibly abrasion resistant outer shell. A Coolmax® element helps you stay cool on hotter days, while the comfort seat makes sure you can enjoy those long rides without discomfort. The clean lines and subtle blue wash lets you look like you are in street clothes instead of biker clothes, while the CE-rated SEESMART™ knee protectors provide the protection you expect, upgradable with CE-rated Tryonic hip protectors.
double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees
- PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with a double layer of PWR | shield for extra safety.
SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at knee
- SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
prepared for TRYONIC SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- The hip protector pockets in this REV'IT! garment are tailor-made to accommodate the TRYONIC SEESOFT™ CE-level 1type B hip protectors version RV01. An easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- PWR|yarn is a 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments.
12.5oz Cordura® denim with COOLMAX® element
- Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX® fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura® denim and COOLMAX® are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
extra comfort by mechanical stretch
- Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- We’ve relocated the crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike—especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX® element
- The COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
triple needle stitching
- The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.
- five pockets