Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with sergis.lv!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Rev'it jacket Outback 2 Black- Neon Yellow
- Brands Rev'it
- Product Code: Rev'it jacket Outback 2 Black- Neon Yellow
- Availability: In Stock
The Outback 2 jacket sports an adventurous look and features everything you need for your next holiday: excellent ventilation, plenty of storage, ample reflection panels and a removable waterproof membrane liner. CE protectors and abrasion resistant materials take care of the safety side of things. The jacket also conforms to your personal preferences with integrated adjustability features. Sizes XS-XZL
- collar hook
- The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
double short connection zipper
- The membrane features a short connection zipper, ensuring that the critical waterproofing layer stays in place. But in case you are riding without the membrane; the outer shell also features a short zipper that connects the jacket directly to the trousers.
prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
- The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
prepared for vest connector HV
- The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- VCS | zippers
- Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- adjustment drawcord
- adjustment tabs
- The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
variable height adjustment straps
- These adjustment straps help fine-tune the fit of the garment for different riders. Starting by choosing the custom height of the straps—which are attached to a rail-mounted moveable glider—the rider can then easily dial in their precise fit, even while wearing gloves.
- hand warmer pockets
- inner pockets
- membrane storage pocket
- This pocket gives you the opportunity to store the membrane in a safe way and keeps the membrane within reach to allow you to attach it as soon as you need it.
- PWR|shell 1600D heavy Oxford
- PWR|shell features a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability. The lightweight material is made in a basket-like durable weave with a sleek, glossy finish.
high density polyester 600D
- This fabric takes polyester yarn and weaves it with a finer polyester yarn, to create a high woven density that increases protection and abrasion-resistance.
- Lorica® is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
polyester 600D EN471
- This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable. EN471 is a European standard for the materials, colours, and reflecting power of protective apparel. The aim of the standard is to make the wearer highly visible under all conditions, whether in daylight or headlights.
- Polyester fabric is a mainstay of REV’IT! garments, providing the stylish silhouette that our apparel is known for. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave, for optimal performance.
Knox® Flexiform CE protection
- These CE-approved impact protectors are made from lightweight, flexible PU, engineered in a 3-dimensional form, making them very soft and flexible. The finish is smooth and the edges are thin, making Knox® Flexiform CE protectors an excellent choice for leather garment and textile garments. They also give the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside incorporates air channels to help with heat dispersal, keeping the rider comfortable and cool, while offering excellent protection.
prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
- The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY
detachable hydratex® | G-liner
- Waterproof hydratex® | G-liner coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! hydratex® | G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection. For most products, the G-liner can not be removed. But now we made the G-liner detachable, and in some cases we add a mesh lining, to prevent the material from sticking to your skin. This maximizes comfort, while preserving the properties of the G-liner construction.